In its tagline, Salas O'Brien tells the world to "expect a difference." Maybe you haven't thought much about that—but if you have, you might have wondered what exactly this "difference" is that you should expect.
We think that's a good question. So good, in fact, that we spent a lot of time recently thinking about how to better live it internally explain it externally.
The result is the video you see below. In it, Salas O'Brien CEO, Darin Anderson, and President, Paul Silva, talk about what the Salas O'Brien difference means for clients. In particular, they discuss how:
- Our team's passion, zeal, and focus produces outstanding technical results for clients
- Our organization-wide emphasis on quality has produced a 40-year history without a single E&O claim
- Our leadership culture promotes accountability at all levels of the organization
- Our extremely low staff turnover produces consistent, long-term results
- Our national footprint includes 300 people in 13 offices around the country
- Our entrepreneurial team is locally empowered to always do the right thing for the client
In future videos, Darin and Paul will discuss in more depth how the Salas O'Brien difference affects our team culture, as well as our recruiting process and the kinds of people we look for to join our team.
We'd love to hear your feedback. And, of course, we'd be happy to hear more about the projects you're working on, and explain how the Salas O'Brien team can make all the difference for you and your project.